Monday, April 09, 2007

Introducing the Cast


Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's just halfway through the show. I would like to briefly introduce you to all my brilliant stage actors and actresses, without whom this production would not be possible. Starting from left to right, they are Mr Hardware brush, Miss Blender, Miss 'Petal' Filbert, Mr Flat Shaderbrush, Sir Scriptliner, Mr and Mrs Fanbrush, and last but not least, our leading stage actress and the star of the show, Lady Oval Mopbrush. I consider myself fortunate to be able to convince Sir Scriptliner to postpone his retirement. Being a veteran, he has been instrumental in bringing out the finer details to the play, such as sticks, twigs and grass blades. Lady Oval has proven her worth in enabling me to paint the evergreens with such ease and joy. Oh yes, I must not leave out Mr and Mrs PaletteKnife Smith, both of whom are unable to make their appearance because they are busy rehearsing their next action plot backstage. These then are my trusted and loyal friends. And now, just before we continue with the show, we would like to present this to our readers:



Lady Daisy, our narrator, says, "May you be merry and cherry and happy all through the years!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A warm hello to the cast! Thanks for making it a great show :-)

Tru-Asian said...

Thank you! Thank you!