Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays



Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays to all my viewers!

For the coming year, I'll be trying to expand my repertoire of art styles, and I hope to work more on fantasy and conceptual art. I think I need to work on my composition, color and making my fantasy art more believable. If I could turn back time, I would really like to study as an apprentice under the shadows of past masters. As it is, I'm a self-taught artist. I find it easier to work digitally than using traditional methods though I've not completely given up on traditional (I still do pencil art) However, I find I'm able to experiment more on digital canvas, especially with the 'undo' command. The workflow is cleaner, and I don't have to take photographs or scan and adjust the color/contrast as I would if I were to do traditional art.

As the year is drawing to a close soon, I hope you will all continue to work on whatever you have been striving to do, keep reaching out to the stars and most importantly, have confidence and believe in yourself!

No comments: